SETTING THE CLOCK
This is a 12 or 24 hour clock, and you can select it by pressing CLOCK/TIMER
1. In standby mode, press and hold CLOCK/TIMER pad more than 3 seconds
to select 12 hour clock, press the pad again to select 24 hour clock.
2. Use the number pads to enter the correct time.
3. Touch CLOCK/TIMER pad again to conrm.
Directly in standby mode, when you touch a number button (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6)
once, the corresponding system direct start cooking time starts respectively
1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, 5 minutes and 6 minutes. The
microwave oven will start to cook at full power level.
For food or the following cooking mode, it is not necessary to program the
time and the cooking power. It is sufficient to indicate the type of food that
you want to cook as well as the weight or shares of this food.
1. In standby mode, touch the corresponding menu button once or repeatedly
to select the weight of food to be cooked.
2. Touch START button.
The defrosting time and power level are automatically set once the weight is
programmed. The maximum weight of frozen foods is 2000g.
1. In standby mode, press DEFROST button once.
2. Use the number buttons to enter the food weight.
3. Press START button to confirm.
Your oven can be programmed for up to 2 automatic cooking sequences.
Suppose you want to set the following cooking program.
Microwave-cooking (with lower power level)
1. Set the rst stage of microwave cooking program. Do not touch START
2. Set the second stage of microwave cooking program.
3. Press START pad to start.
The lock prevents unsupervised operation by children.
To set the child proof lock: In standby mode, if there is not any operation
within one minute, the oven will auto enter child lock mode. Press any
button, lock indication appears on the display for 3 seconds to remind user
cancel the child proof lock.
To cancel the child proof lock: In child lock mode, open or close the oven
door can cancel the program and the lock indicator light will turn off.
<p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; color: rgb(104, 108, 111); font-family: " open="" sans",="" helveticaneue-light,="" "helvetica="" neue="" light",="" neue",="" helvetica,="" arial,="" "lucida="" grande",="" sans-serif;="" font-size:="" 14px;="" letter-spacing:="" -0.14px;="" text-align:="" justify;"="">Please refer to this amazing microwave oven buying guide from ConsumerReports.org to find the best microwave ovens. Visit your nearest Best Electronics Store to find the best deals on Conion Microwave Ovens.